Sunday, August 17, 2008

Miscellaneous Pictures

I haven't posted in a while, but I have been taking pictures...just haven't taken the time to post them. We got a new camera a while ago (copied Scott & Kel & got one just like their new one) that is so awesome! Anyway, I wanted to post a few of the good ones since I haven't posted in a while.

And, yes...I love putting bows in Lily's hair. And, before you ask...no, I don't glue them in...there is really hair in there!



Getting ready for a walk



Waiting for a Play Date with her cousins & Sophie



Just had to put this one in there...Sophie & Carter playing with Lily's toys.



I put this one in for Heather because she got her this sweet little outfit when she was still tiny. She has actually outgrown it now...she's getting so big these days.


Though I HATE the way I look in this picture, I had to include it since it is the only one of Lily & I since the first day I saw her! Like most Mommies, I'm always the one behind the camera.



Smiling (isn't it a sweet smile?!) when she was playing in her bouncy thing...she didn't know I was taking pictures...I snuck the camera around the corner & caught her having a lot of fun!