We went to HHI for Labor Day & it was Lily's first real trip to the beach. She absolutely LOVED the beach....she loved putting her feet & hands in the sand (& believe it or not, she didn't try to eat it) & really enjoyed getting in the ocean a little bit. She squealed & laughed when the water would lap up on her legs. I must brag that everyone that walked by would comment on how cute she was.
I also must brag on my husband. He went & bought her little hat while I was still asleep one morning & he also bought the little sunglasses (which she kept on the whole time without protesting at all) & the color of the flowers coordinate with the hat. I asked him if he did that on purpose & he smiled & sheepishly said "yes". Way to go, Daddy!
My sweet Girly Girl is officially a teenager today! I love you, my sweet!
May God bless you with many more years ahead of you!


