Friday, May 22, 2009

April Antics

Wow, I'm getting clever with these titles...LOL. April was a month where I made a conscious effort to try & take more pictures of our little princess. Life is so busy & I sometimes just don't think about it, but I did a lot better in April. Here are some highlights of from the month.

First, for some non-Lily pictures...

Little "grave" cakes my friend Stephanie made for our 1st Book Club Get Together. (To go with the theme of the book, which was called Grave Sight.) They were so cute & really yummy!


Sushi rolls we made with Scott & Kel one night. My lovely husband rolls them & does an awesome job. (You can tell Kelly helped him make them look pretty & then I ruined all that when I cut them. But, they tasted GREAT!)



Our little Carolina Girl


Okay, I almost didn't put this one in here, but then I decided I would. I PROMISE she doesn't look like this on a regular basis. She loves spaghetti (as you might have guessed) & she has started this thing where she runs her hands through her hair sometimes when she's eating.

April was the month that she discovered the cabinets. I think we were actually pretty lucky that she waited that long.


Playing with her best friend, Bella.



I love this picture...I know it's a little washed out, but that's one of the things that I like about it.


Yet another lovely picture of her after she ate. Mike & I kept saying "please sir, may I have some more?" because we said she looked like a character from Oliver Twist. And again, she ran her hands through her hair....LOVELY!


With her Daddy...


Again with Daddy, this time on the lawn mower, for her first ride. I made him PROMISE to be careful, because I have heard several stories about children getting injured or killed when they fall off & it runs over them, etc. But, I figure if Kelly let's Scott do it with the boys, it's okay.


I told ya (in March) she LOVES that chair!